InfiniteAloe® features an innovative line of non-greasy skin care products. Unlike other skin treatments which are either water-based or oil-based, InfiniteAloe Skin Care is Aloe Vera-based.
- Up to 12% with performance incentives / premium exposure options. Some coupon sites below standard rate only.
- 90-day cookie duration (~$100 AOVs and over 5% CR within affiliate channel)
- Frequent coupons and seasonal offers (including FMTC integration)
- Product datafeed (including integration with select third-party partners)
- Dedicated affiliate program management by Businesswright through AffGeek
- Private commission opportunities available for qualified partners and/or loyalty programs
- Performance bonuses and placement opportunities (exclusive deals and/or increased commission) periodically available
- Vanity codes available to qualified partners
- ShareASale Auto-Deposit enabled
- PPC Bidding: allowed with restrictions. No trademark or trademark plus bidding allowed (including but not limited to InfiniteAloe, Infinite Aloe, InfiniteAloe.com, InfiniteAloe.shop or variations or misspellings). Must include negative match terms related to InfiniteAloe trademarks.
- No direct linking to InfiniteAloe.shop without permission. No usage of InfiniteAloe.com or InfiniteAloe.shop (or variations) in the display URL.
- Email Marketing: allowed to publisher's own opt-in, CAN-SPAM compliant list. Offer must come from publisher using approved InfiniteAloe offer language and not give the appearance of being an official InfiniteAloe email.
- Social Media: may post InfiniteAloe offers on social media pages using approved language. No social media page or account creation using any InfiniteAloe trademark is allowed. All social media efforts must not give the appearance of being an official InfiniteAloe venue.
More about InfiniteAloe®
Not all Aloe is the same. In fact, there are over 300 types of Aloe and InfiniteAloe uses only the most powerful, organically-grown Aloe Barbadensis Miller. ‘Vera’ is Latin for ‘true’ and the name Aloe Vera is normally reserved for Aloe Barbadensis Miller, considered the only ‘True Aloe.’ This aloe is used in burn centers around the world and contains over 200 complex organic compounds, including enzymes, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salicylic acid, and vital polysaccharides.
InfiniteAloe skin care products are clinically tested and hypoallergenic. InfiniteAloe temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak, or sumac; and
- Insect bites
InfiniteAloe skin care products also temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns; helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin; and helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.