Loog is a line of small, 3-string guitars designed to make it fun and easy for anyone to play music. They come with an app that gets kids playing songs on day one.
Loog started as an academic project in 2010 when Rafael Atijas developed the concept as his Master’s thesis at New York University. The fact that The Loog Guitar was conceived in a university actually explains a lot about the company's culture: our main goal is not to make the most profit, but to offer a product that is unique and well-designed. In March 2011, The Loog Guitar was launched via Kickstarter, a fundraising website for creative projects. We set the goal to raise $15,000 and instead ended up raising $65,618 from people all over the world who believed in the project and wanted to play a part in bringing this idea to life. In 2017 the company ran a new Kickstarter campaign to introduce its current lineup, raising $370,000 and turning Loog into the best-selling guitar ever on Kickstarter. We are a team of six, driven by a passion for music and good design. We are thrilled and proud to offer what we think are the best guitars for children and we truly hope you’ll love them as much as we do.
- Commission: 15% with performance incentives and special promotion opportunities
- 60-day cookie duration - Get the credit you deserve
- Datafeed updated daily
- Up to Date Deals in the SAS Deals Database
- Up to Date banners, coupons, deals — Help make your promotion much easier
- Monthly newsletter - stay informed of all the latest promotions
HOW DO I START?
- Fill out the form below to get started
- Your site will be reviewed for approval to join ShareASale and the Loog Guitars Affiliate program
- Once approved, you will have access to links, logos and banners for Loog Guitars
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us.
Loog Guitars does not allow trademark, trademark plus bidding, or any misspellings of the brand name.
Please note, commission will not be given for any code, offer, or promotion that is not available and listed as active in the affiliate channel.