BECOME A CULTIVATE WHAT MATTERS AND SOUTHERN WEDDINGS SHOP AFFILIATE AND PARTNER
Thank you for your interest in the Cultivate What Matters Affiliate and Southern Weddings program! We believe in choosing purpose over perfect. Our products are designed to help women make what matters most to them happen, whether that be faith, family, community, planning a wedding, or a heart-filled business. Our best-selling products are the PowerSheets sets, Joyful Day Wedding Planner, and our Write The Word journals.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Sale Commission: 10% from all new and returning customers
- Cookie: 30 days
- Average Sale: $52
- Monthly newsletter with updates on promotions, contests and new product releases
Please review the Affiliate Program Requirements BEFORE completing the online application:
For Southern Weddings - I have a passion for the wedding industry, marriage, or am a Southern Weddings product user.
For Cultivate What Matterss - I am a PowerSheets Goal Planner, Write the Word, other Cultivate What Matters Shop product user.
I am a resident of the US or Canada.
I will commit to publishing Cultivate Shop or Southern Weddings related product content at least six times annually.
I have an active and working website/blog centered on lifestyle, motherhood, marriage, business, faith, home, or related topic.
My website/blog is regularly updated and has at least 3 months of content.
I have a combined audience reach of at least 5,000 (social media or blog followers, newsletter subscribers, monthly visitors, etc.)
HOW DO I START?
1. Fill out the form below to get started.
2. Send a separate email to Kaylee@CultivateWhatMatters.com with a link to your website and tell us why you love Cultivate What Matters Shop or Southern Weddings products and how you intend to promote them.
3. Your site will be reviewed for approval to join ShareASale and the Cultivate What Matters/Southern Weddings Affiliate program
4. Once approved, you’ll have access to all the links, logos and banners for Cultivate What Matters/Southern Weddings and can join our exclusive Facebook groups for affiliates.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Kaylee, our Customer Delight and Shop Manager, at Kaylee@CultivateWhatMatters.com.