SheInside is an online clothing retailer, offering the latest in Women's street fashion. We carry a wide array of the hottest styles of tops, bottoms, dresses, jewelry, and accessories. We are supported through a network of fans from the hottest street-shot sites. Our customers love our fashion, but they also rely on our customer-focused policies and pricing.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Earn 12% commission on each purchase.
- 60-day cookie duration - get the credit you deserve.
- Datafeed available
- Coupons available via SAS Deals & Coupons Database.
- Extensive keyword list available for PPC campaigns.
- Monthly newsletter - stay informed of all the latest promotions.
- Dedicated, professional Partner Program Management by Snow-Consulting.com
- Over 2 million items in stock with 500 new arrivals per day!
- Affordable prices
- Free worldwide shipping
- No Questions Asked Returns and Refunds
If you have any questions at all about the SheInside affiliate program feel free to contact us:
Trisha Lyn Fawver
Affiliate Program Manager
SHEINSIDE has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning
commission payments from your website as soon as possible.
Otherwise, if you are new to ShareASale, please fill out the form below in order to join:
Membership applications are reviewed by our staff for acceptance, and you will typically receive an email from us within 24 hours from the time that you confirm your application (by confirmation email). Our Membership Review Team will review your site for the following things in order to accept you into our network:
- Quality site design
- Top-Level-Domain (i.e., www.yourdomainname.com) (not required but recommended)
- Website language (We only accept sites in English)
- Prospective ability of your site to drive traffic to our Merchants
- Disallowed sites include: Any illegal, porn, hate, etc... on your site, or on sites that you link to
- Other misc. factors
Decisions made by ShareASale about membership applications are final, but you are free to re-apply if you wish in the future, should your application not be accepted. Please provide as much detail as possible when applying so that we can review your application accurately.