How about a 333% Commission Bump?
Now earn 50% commission on Grey Defence!
Starting as of September 20th we will be temporarily increasing affiliates commission from 15% to 50% on all sales generated as of From September 20, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
Mo' Money ... just in time for the Holidays!
Grey Defence™ is a brand new product in a new niche. It targets the gray dyeing/coverup market, which is $5 billion/yr, with a once daily dietary supplement.
In this niche there are several competitors. Our product is superior because of the choice of ingredients as well as technologies employed. Unlike our competitors - Grey Defence™ features time release technology usually found in expensive pharmaceuticals. This time release technology protects the delicate ingredients from stomach acid. With this protection the active ingredients actually get to enter your bloodstream and do their job.
Our blog contains summary articles that discusses the science behind the mechanisms of graying and how these new class of supplements work. At the end of each such article are source references to peer reviewed studies by respected academics.
We are looking to attract affiliates that can drive traffic and sales to our high converting website . For each sale generated your share is 15%. The product is shipped worldwide from the USA.
While our sample size is small, we are seeing conversions rate of around 6% based on small scale Adwords marketing. We do expect this conversion rate to fall as marketing becomes less focused and more diffused. Our average ticket size to date is $86.
In addition to your standard 15% commission, there are monthly bonuses to earn based on performance.
1) Number of Orders 21 to 50: Earn $1.00 extra on each order
2) Number of Orders 51 to 100: Earn $2.50 extra on each order
3) Number of Orders Greater than 100: Earn $4.00 extra on each order
Cookies are 60 days and the last referrer is the one credited with the sale and hence the commission.
Pop Over/Pop Under
iFraming of the Grey Defence website
Prior approval for search engine direct linking
Grey Defence (and derivative spellings) add as a negative keyword
Grey Defence and derivative spellings should not be used in your domain name or on page SEO
RESTRICTIONS: Business Models
Coupon Promotion Rules
1. An affiliate is only permitted to display or proffer a Grey Defence coupon to a prospective customer if that coupon was specifically issued to the affiliate distributing the coupon.
2. An affiliate may not display or promote a Grey Defence coupon on a website whose primary purpose is to attract customers looking for coupons, deals and or discounts.
3. An affiliate may not display a coupon which has expired.
4. An affiliate may not use deceptive verbiage such as “click coupon to get code” if clicking said coupon does not activate a coupon code in Grey Defence’s shopping cart; or use any similar misleading marketing tactics as link bait.
5. Affiliates may only use Grey Defence coupon as part of a content site, where said content site seeks to presell Grey Defence and the provision of the coupon is done strategically to encourage product trial.
In page website domain linking (e.g. "www.greydefence.com") is generally not allowed unless such linking is on a page whose content:
a) Is unique and created by the site owner from scratch.
b) Provides valuable information to the customer and does not simply serve as link bait.
c) Makes it clear that clicking this link will transfer the customer to the Grey Defence website.
d) An affiliate may NOT include our brand name "Grey Defence" or derivative spellings as part of any URL on a website under the affiliates control. (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/grey-defence.html, www.yourdomain.com/gray-defense.html)
COORGA Nutraceuticals Corporation has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning
commission payments from your website as soon as possible.