SpiderOak Affiliate Program
We've got your back(up)
Our Affiliate program offers a compensation scheme that is simple, rewards you handsomely, and keeps rewarding you the more paid users you attract. We would like this partnership to be equally beneficial and exciting for you as it is for us. Please review the example scenarios below:
SpiderOak Pays Affiliate 50% of Revenue for the 1st 6 Months.
- Payment Scenario 1 - Monthly Paid User @ 100 GBs:
- SpiderOak pays affiliate 50% of monthly revenue for the first six months for a total of $30 per paid user ( 50% of $10/month x 6 months = $30 )
- Payment Scenario 2 - Yearly Paid User @ 100 GBs:
- SpiderOak pays affiliate 50% of annual revenue paid out over a six month period ( $100 plan divided across 12 months is $8.33. 50% of $8.33 is $4.17 x 6 months = $25 )
- Payment Scenario 3 - Free User:
- SpiderOak pays affiliate $0.25 per user for every qualified lead* ( * qualified lead = SpiderOak application has been installed )
SpiderOak Inc has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning
commission payments from your website as soon as possible.
Otherwise, if you are new to ShareASale, please fill out the form below in order to join:
Membership applications are reviewed by our staff for acceptance, and you will typically receive an email from us within 24 hours from the time that you confirm your application (by confirmation email). Our Membership Review Team will review your site for the following things in order to accept you into our network:
- Quality site design
- Top-Level-Domain (i.e., www.yourdomainname.com) (not required but recommended)
- Website language (We only accept sites in English)
- Prospective ability of your site to drive traffic to our Merchants
- Disallowed sites include: Any illegal, porn, hate, etc... on your site, or on sites that you link to
- Other misc. factors
Decisions made by ShareASale about membership applications are final, but you are free to re-apply if you wish in the future, should your application not be accepted. Please provide as much detail as possible when applying so that we can review your application accurately.