Welcome to the Craftsy Affiliate Program!
Craftsy is the leading online social crafting platform. We offer full-length, professionally-produced HD video courses in quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, food, jewelry, paper craft, and more. Custom interactive features allow students to connect directly with each other and with award-winning instructors.
Craftsy is the largest online community in this high-growth market, and we invite you to join us. Our affiliate program is for bloggers and other content-rich sites that cater to the craft, DIY, and women's lifestyle communities. If that sounds like you, please apply below!
Highlights of our program include:
- 30% commission on class sales
- 10% commission on product sales
- $1 for every new registered Craftsy account
- 30 day cookie
- $10 affiliate referrals: Invite your website-owning and blogging friends to join Craftsy's affiliate program and earn $10 for each friend who's approved
- Discounted courses for affiliates to promote
- Award-Winning Affiliate Management Team dedicated to your success from Acceleration Partners
- Monthly newsletter with updates on promotions, contests, and sales opportunities
At Craftsy, we value our relationships and are committed to working closely with our affiliate partners. We strive to make the program friendly and easy to understand. Please feel free to send feedback or questions any time to email@example.com. Craftsy was founded by ex-eBay, Yahoo!, Priceline and ServiceMagic executives who understand, appreciate and embrace the affiliate marketing space. We are extremely excited to partner with you, and appreciate your consideration.
—The Craftsy Affiliate Management Team
Craftsy.com has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning
commission payments from your website as soon as possible.
Otherwise, if you are new to ShareASale, please fill out the form below in order to join:
Membership applications are reviewed by our staff for acceptance, and you will typically receive an email from us within 24 hours from the time that you confirm your application (by confirmation email). Our Membership Review Team will review your site for the following things in order to accept you into our network:
- Quality site design
- Top-Level-Domain (i.e., www.yourdomainname.com) (not required but recommended)
- Website language (We only accept sites in English)
- Prospective ability of your site to drive traffic to our Merchants
- Disallowed sites include: Any illegal, porn, hate, etc... on your site, or on sites that you link to
- Other misc. factors
Decisions made by ShareASale about membership applications are final, but you are free to re-apply if you wish in the future, should your application not be accepted. Please provide as much detail as possible when applying so that we can review your application accurately.