MedicalSupplyDepot.com was established in Brooklyn, NY in 2005. Since then, MedicalSupplyDepot has built its reputation on honesty, integrity, fair pricing, and superb customer service. MedicalSupplyDepot.com was recognized by the Inc. 5000, and rated 1,714 of the fastest growing private companies in 2012. The MSD site has successfully ensured a spot as a favorite among the USA’s aging population and has an ever growing inventory of competitively priced products. MSD is a worldwide source for everything needed for pain management, respiratory care, skin care, and more.
As an affiliate, you can enjoy:
Performance Commission Tiers:
• 5% commission on sales up to $1 - $2,500 a month
• 6% commission on sales $2,501 - $7,499 a month
• 7% commission on sales $7,500 or more a month
• Cookie: 90 days
• Average Order Value: $125
• Thousands of products
• High conversion rate
• High quality banners and text links
Our excellent conversion rates and high AOV make this an exciting and profitable opportunity in the ShareASale Affiliate Network. The MedicalSupplyDepot.com affiliate program is professionally managed by the affiliate management team of Paulson Management Group, Inc. If you have any questions regarding our company or affiliate program, feel free to contact msd@PaulsonManagementGroup.com
The Medical Supply Depot.com has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning
commission payments from your website as soon as possible.
Otherwise, if you are new to ShareASale, please fill out the form below in order to join:
Membership applications are reviewed by our staff for acceptance, and you will typically receive an email from us within 24 hours from the time that you confirm your application (by confirmation email). Our Membership Review Team will review your site for the following things in order to accept you into our network:
- Quality site design
- Top-Level-Domain (i.e., www.yourdomainname.com) (not required but recommended)
- Website language (We only accept sites in English)
- Prospective ability of your site to drive traffic to our Merchants
- Disallowed sites include: Any illegal, porn, hate, etc... on your site, or on sites that you link to
- Other misc. factors
Decisions made by ShareASale about membership applications are final, but you are free to re-apply if you wish in the future, should your application not be accepted. Please provide as much detail as possible when applying so that we can review your application accurately.