Need to add some spark to your earnings? Could your bottom line use a little juice? Should we stop with all these lousy electrical jokes and just tell you why Medic Batteries has the affiliate program with power? (There we go again. Sorry.)
All kidding aside, our affiliate program has the elements that spell opportunity and great long-term profits.
First, we sell exceptional products. We are one of the largest bulk consumer battery retailers online, and we carry only world-famous brands—like Duracell, Energizer, Rayovac, and Ultralife—that have the reputation and quality to speak for themselves in the marketplace.
Second, you’ll be associated with a great company. Medic Batteries has been in business for 17 years and continues to grow every year. We’re a family-owned company that takes great pride in delivering honest and spectacular customer service—the kind of service that keeps customers coming back to our site. We have a large and loyal customer base of professional, high-volume users—corporations, government agencies, theaters, production and touring companies, houses of worship, and non-profit organizations—as well as a substantial number of households.
Third, we convert our visitors into customers, and more conversion means more profit for our affiliates. We create buyers the old-fashioned way—by offering a better product with better service. Medic Batteries has:
- ultra-high-quality, fresh, and reliable batteries in all popular sizes: AA, 9V, AAA, C, D, 123, coin, and more;
- prices 30 to 50 percent lower than retail;
- a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee;
- same-day shipping with free shipping offers; and
- the best customer service in the business.
Finally, we respect our affiliates. We’re interested in a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with every affiliate. We want your best effort, so you always get ours. Here’s the short list of why Medic Batteries has the right affiliate program for you:
- We offer commissions of up to 10 percent (and our average order is $130).
- We have a 60-day cookie, to get you the full benefit of return buyers.
- We offer auto-deposit.
- We have dedicated internal program management with fantastic affiliate support and accurate commission reporting.
- We pay bonus commissions to high performers.
- We actively promote our product with fresh creatives, monthly coupons, and promotions.
- We are a parasite-free merchant, so every commission you earn is your commission.
- And, of course, the program is free.
In short, our affiliates have the tools, support, and structure of an industry leader. And just think about it … a product like batteries, one that everyone needs, every day, at work and at home, is exactly the kind of product that makes for a successful affiliate.
Contact the Medic Batteries affiliate program leader at email@example.com or at (800) 479-6334.
|Important Program Terms of Service:
- Medic Batteries does not allow the bidding or use of it's branded trademark terms by affiliates engaging in paid search advertising in any search engine, e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing. Please refer to our agreement and the SAS PPC Bidding rules or complete list of Medic Batteries' protected terms and brands.
- No DTM (direct to merchant) PPC is allowed. Your paid ads must not link directly to our site, all paid search ads must take visitors to your site, not ours.
- We require referral tracking information. Any affiliate using link cloaking should contact us to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 479-6334. Any affiliate with more than a few transactions without referral tracking (“Page Banner was Clicked From:” is blank) will be investigated further. If no response is received from affiliate, transactions will be voided and affiliate will be denied further access to our program.
- Our affiliate program is open to anyone with a website, opt-in email list, or other legitimate internet marketing/communication medium. However, we may reject any applicants that we determine are unsuitable for promotion of our website. Examples of sites that would NOT qualify to join our program are:
- Sites that promote sexually explicit material
- Sites that promote violence
- Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Sites that promote illegal activities
- Sites that violate intellectual property rights
- We are pursuing affiliate marketing as a way to gain new customers and are happy to pay a commission to anyone bringing in new business. It has been our experience that affiliates who use practices such as PPC bidding on our company name are only capturing our current customer base and piggybacking off our other marketing efforts. As a result, any transaction resulting from one of our current, established customers will be voided. A current, established customer is any person or business which has ordered from our company more than once within the last year.
- If a customer returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for any commission earned on that transaction.
We encourage legitimate forms of advertising and promoting our website. If you have any questions regarding our terms, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note: any transaction resulting from a violation of our terms will be voided and the affiliate will be denied further access to our program.
Medic Batteries has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning
commission payments from your website as soon as possible.
Otherwise, if you are new to ShareASale, please fill out the form below in order to join:
Membership applications are reviewed by our staff for acceptance, and you will typically receive an email from us within 24 hours from the time that you confirm your application (by confirmation email). Our Membership Review Team will review your site for the following things in order to accept you into our network:
- Quality site design
- Top-Level-Domain (i.e., www.yourdomainname.com) (not required but recommended)
- Website language (We only accept sites in English)
- Prospective ability of your site to drive traffic to our Merchants
- Disallowed sites include: Any illegal, porn, hate, etc... on your site, or on sites that you link to
- Other misc. factors
Decisions made by ShareASale about membership applications are final, but you are free to re-apply if you wish in the future, should your application not be accepted. Please provide as much detail as possible when applying so that we can review your application accurately.