Thank you for your interest in the Tiny Prints affiliate program, the 2012 Affiliate Summit Affiliate Program of the Year! The Tiny Prints Affiliate program family includes three amazing brands, all under one program.
Tiny Prints (www.tinyprints.com) offers an extensive collection of unique and contemporary stationery for both family and business, including everything from stylish corporate event invitations and other business stationery items to fun photo birth announcements, baby shower invitations, holiday photo cards and more.
Wedding Paper Divas (www.weddingpaperdivas.com) offers exclusive wedding invitations, save the date cards, bridal shower invitations and more from the most talented designers in the industry.
Treat (www.treat.com) is a new greeting card company that allows users to personalize existing greeting cards with their own pictures and text. Customers choose their card, personalize it by adding photos, nicknames, or whatever they like and then have the cards mailed to themselves or directly to the recipient.
All of the sites within the Tiny Prints family offer easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and world-class customer service. Plus, as an affiliate, we guarantee the same level of exceptional care that we offer each of our customers.
Some Highlights of Our Program:
- Commission levels starting at 10% for affinity and content based websites!*
- $0.50 - $5.00 lead fee on new customer sign-ups to www.treat.com in addition to the sale commission.
- Average order size of nearly $150
- 180 day cookie with cross tracking cookie across all three websites
- Ongoing coupons and deals for customers to improve your conversion
- Robust product data feed for enhanced marketing capabilities
- Dedicated, award winning affiliate management team
As an added benefit, we send a monthly newsletter to keep you up to date on special promotions and new content to help with your marketing efforts. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me!
* Due to repeated abuse, the initial commission level offered to new coupon-only sites will be examined on an individual basis.